CloudStock is an easy to use Amazon S3 manager and file transfer client for the Android platform. CloudStock supports file transfer of arbitrary size, only limited by Amazon current 5GB cap, it also includes a file browser to manage local files.
In an instant, push your photos, videos or documents to the world with the one click publish feature, supported for facebook, myspace, email or instant messages.
Among others, the features of CloudStock include the following:
- Publish files in 1 click with wizard
- Get a short URL from http://bit.ly to copy/paste in Email / Facebook / IM / Myspace / etc...
- Supports transfer of large files, up to 5GB for both uploads & downloads
- Transparent support for compressed archive to upload/download folders
- Included file manager for local files
- Supports secure (HTTPS) communication
- History and logging of all operations including transfers
- Standalone package with no dependency (Android >= 1.5 required)
Pro version features
There are two separate releases of Cloudstock, one which is totally free, supported by ads and a pro version which adds:
- Publish folders in 1 click with wizard
- Edit Bucket ACL using canned policy: private, public-read, public-read-write, authenticated-read
- CloudStock Free is already available on the android market, http://www.android.com/market/ or directly from your phone using the Android Market application.
- CloudStock Pro will be available shortly, targeting end of August 09